The secret to the world's sexiest grilled cheese sandwich was revealed on Netflix's The Chef Show. Jon Favreau and Roy Choi spent a good part of this episode one explaining how the epic sandwich was made. Here's the recipe!
• 2 slices sourdough bread
• 1 slice gruyere
• 1 slice Parmesan
• 1 slice yellow cheddar
• 1 slice white cheddar
• Softened unsalted butter, for brushing
• Olive oil
1. Baste bread slices on one side with butter.
2. Drizzle olive oil on medium-hot griddle.
3. Put buttered bread slices on griddle (butter side down).
4. Add cheeses on one bread slice and move bread around on griddle as cheese melts.
5. Check color of bread slices - when golden brown, join bread.
6. Butter top of sandwich lightly again, flip, butter new top of sandwich. Keep moving sandwich around on griddle for 4 - 5 min.
7. Keep checking for bread color, it’s easy to burn.
8. Lightly baste bread with more butter and enjoy!